Updated December 15, 2018.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. The Handy Tax Guy™ is a subsidiary of NJ VAUGHN MEDIA, LLC. It is an entertainment and informational website.
The Handy Tax Guy™ is a personal weblog created to provide tax and money-saving tips. The content on this site represents my own and not those of any organization or activity mentioned. The Handy Tax Guy™ is not affiliated with nor endorsed by any other companies mentioned. All properties, icons, titles, names, events, and other related intellectual properties are trademarks and copyrights with their respected copyright holders.
I am not an expert, just someone who likes to share my own stories and tips to the world. What you do with the advice and wisdom is your own decision.
As for guest comments and posts, I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason, so please be respectful.
All data and information provided on this site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Handy Tax Guy™ makes no absolute representation to the correctness, mistakes, omissions, delays, appropriateness, or legitimacy of any information on this site.
The Handy Tax Guy™ intention is to do no harm. The site is not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.
Disclosure Statement as of December 15, 2018.
THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. Which means if you click on any of the links, I’ll receive a small commission.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Handy at firstname.lastname@example.org
The reviews and opinions associated with this blog are my own personal views and in no way am I being swayed or enticed to favor a company. I write this blog for the pure passion of enjoying theme parks around the world. I am sometimes paid for my services through The Handy Tax Guy™; however, this is something that I would do naturally for free.
The Handy Tax Guy™ may accept products for review from brands and public relations representatives. The Handy Tax Guy™ tries to accept only review products of interest. The links and companies listed on this page, except for other blogs are associated with The Handy Tax Guy™ and are referred to as affiliate links. Reviews are done based on honest assessments of the products received. If you would like to advertise on my blog please contact Handy at email@example.com for further details and rates.
In accordance with FTC guidelines, The Handy Tax Guy™ discloses pertinent post information in each post. The Handy Tax Guy™ is also supported by paid advertisements which are approved for appropriateness by the owner.
Referral Program Terms & Conditions
For the first 2 paying (payment upfront or through bank product) clients, receive $25 for each qualified new client referral(s) and $50 thereafter. Referral fees are paid only to current (active) clients in good standing. Qualified new clients are clients who have never received any Handy Tax Guy service in the past and have no outstanding balances due to The Handy Tax Guy. Current terms only apply to the current Tax Year (2018). The 10% discount only applies to tax preparation fees and does not apply to bank product fees. All current & prior fees owed to The Handy Tax Guy by current clients or referrals, must be paid-in-full by April 30, 2019 to qualify. All rewards referral checks are mailed out between April 1, 2019 and May 31, 2019. Our Main Office must receive any disputes no later than May 1, 2019. All referrals will qualify except for dependent children on some occasions. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or used toward past services. Other exclusions may apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting email address through blog.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Costly Group Inc. (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
- WINNER SELECTION: After submission, the winner will be randomly selected by staff of Costly Group Inc.
- PRIZES: Winners will receive prices contingent of the contest at that time with a max value of $25.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contestants personal data will not be shared with outside marketers. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Costly Group Inc. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Costly Group Inc. is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Costly Group may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.