Quick & Simple Tax Checklist and Forms
As you begin to prepare for a tax advisor to complete your income tax return, go through the Personal Tax Preparation Checklist. Simply download the checklist and as you obtain important tax documents, just check them off the list.
Personal Tax Preparation Checklist – Download (FREE)
What You Need For Tax Preparation
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card(s)
- Dependents Social Security Numbers and Dates of Birth
- Last Year’s Federal and State Tax Returns (helpful, but not always required)
- W-2 Forms
- Form 1099 – Pension or Retirement Income
- 1099G Form – Unemployment Income
- Form SSA 1099 Social Security Income
- 1099 Int/Form Interest and Dividend Income
- Form 1099B Sales of Stocks and Bonds
- W-2G Lottery or Gambling Winnings Form
- Form 1099C Cancellation of Debt
- IRA Contributions
- Form 1099G – State Income Tax Refund Amount
- Alimony Paid or Received
- Commissions Received
- Form 1099 Misc Self Employed Income & Expenses
- Commissions Paid
- Income and Expenses from Rentals
- Schedule K-1 Income from Partnerships, S Corporations, Trusts, and Estates
- Record of Purchase or Sale of Residence
- Estimated Tax Payments
Personal Expense Information
- Child Care Expenses & Provider Information
- Form 1098 Mortgage or Home Equity Loan Interest Paid
- Real Estate and Personal Property Taxes Paid
- Form 1098-T – Tuition and Education Fees
- 1098-E Form – Student Loan Interest
- State or Local Sales Taxes Paid – Foreign Taxes Paid
- Moving Expenses
- Lottery or Gambling Losses
- Casualty or Theft Losses
- Cash and Non-Cash Charitable Donations
- Unreimbursed Employment-Related Expenses
- Job Related Educational Expenses
- Medical, Eye Care and Dental Expenses
- Educator Expenses
- State and Local Tax Payments
- Other Interest Paid
Get Your Simple Tax Planning Guide Below
Useful Tax Forms
It’s now easier to submit forms with common expenses that can be claimed as tax deductions to your tax advisor. These forms are fillable on your computer or mobile device.
You can download the free General Tax Preparation Checklist here or you can get a tax checklist specific to your unique occupation for just $2.97!
- Itemized Deductions – Download
- Self Employed or Small Business Profit/Expenses – Download
- Business Professional Expenses – Download
- Minister or Clergy Expenses – Download
- Daycare Provider Expenses – Download
- Educator Expenses – Download
- Firefighter Expenses – Download
- Law Enforcement Expenses – Download
- Medical Pro Expenses – Download
- Real Estate Pro Expenses – Download
- Salesperson Expenses – Download
- Stylist, Barber, or Manicurist Expenses – Download
- Technology Pro Expenses – Download
- Tradesperson Expenses – Download
- Truck Driver Expenses – Download
- Supplemental Income and (Rental Real Estate, etc. ) Expenses – Download
2021 Tax Checklist and Forms Bundle for Tax Preparers
As you begin to prepare for tax season as a Tax Advisor, it’s better to have an array of tax forms that you can hand out to your clients.
Simply download the checklist bundle and get the important tax documents needed that your clients can just check off for their particular career field.
These forms will now make it easier to submit information with common expenses that can be claimed as tax deductions to you as their Tax Advisor.
The Tax Checklist and Forms Bundle includes:
- Tax checklists from over 13 career fields and occupations
- A tax deduction planner
- Supplemental Income and Expenses worksheet
- Your own personal tax checklist form
If each form above were purchased individually, it would cost more than $40! The bundle not only helps you get started early on your taxes, it also saves you money!
Quick & Simple Money-Saving Workbooks
I’m super happy that you’ve decided to take hold of your finances! Below are two workbooks to help you get started saving and getting out of debt.
The first step to taking control of your money is your mindset to do so. Since you are here, I know you’re ready to reach your financial goals.
“I believe in putting pen to paper in order to make the goal and journey real. With every section you complete, you will be one step closer to conquering your saving goals!”
My wife and I have used many of the worksheets inside the Savings Plan and Debt Free Planning Workbooks to pay off and get out of more than $400,000 in debt!
I know, but it’s simply all about planning if you want to succeed.
Remember that in order to create the future you deserve, you have to be willing to make the changes TODAY!
Money Saving Planner Workbook
When it comes to saving money, decide what your goal is and whether it’s a short-term or a long-term goal. Get started today and DOWNLOAD your Savings Plan Goal Workbook!
Debt Free Planning Workbook
With 90% of people in our country buying things they cannot afford, it’s important that you stay on top of your financial goals if you want a life of FREEDOM! Get started today and DOWNLOAD your Debt Free Planning Workbook!
Disclaimer Statement: All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. The Handy Tax Guy makes no absolute representation to the correctness, mistakes, omissions, delays, appropriateness, or legitimacy of any information on this site. **Note: Each client circumstance will vary on a case by case basis**